Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sign up for a Ross Seminar

I can't believe how crazy my life has been lately. Lots of changes that have really tested me but hopefully I can push through. I know that it has been a really long time since I did a Ross University update, so here we go again.

I just finish signing up for the Ross Vet Med seminar in Kansas City on March 7th. There are still spots for anyone who is curious and has questions. We just go to the university's website and there is a tab about seminars. Go to the tab and select the seminar nears you and sign up for it!

If for some reason you can not attend but still have questions, feel free to post the comments your question and i will get answers at the seminar!
 I must say that Ross seems like a wonderful school with the students, just becoming one big family. The hands on aspect of the college really draws me in and i love the expands semesters that help with keeping information fresh in the students minds.
I am really looking forward to apply to Ross in August!!!!!

I know that some of you may be already applying and that's super. There is another student that is already there and her blog helped answer alot of questions for me and even helped me decided to go visit the school.

This is her blog:

http://terraannosaurus.blogspot.com/

Well on a side note, my little sister and I are taking a Scuba class to get certified in open water scuba diving so that we can scuba on our islands and such! I will try and give some updates on that as things become more splashy-splashy! (aka when we get into the pool part of the class).

Well I guess that's all for now! As always,Ta-ta darling readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment