Wednesday, August 17, 2016

2016 Update!!!

Hello Everyone!

So Aunt K has brought that I have been lacking of my post for some time now, so here we go! 

So I am currently applying to Ross University of Vet School for January 2017. The home office for Ross is in New Jersey  and I have sent my transcripts, application fee and my letters of recommendation. So I am currently waiting for all of these things, along with my GRE scores to be processed and attached to my application. Once all my required paperwork is in then comes the part when I wait. I wait for the acceptance committee to review and possibly get invited to have an interview (skype interview) and then hopefully get that acceptance letter! 

Little Sister J is currently packing up for Medical School. She got her acceptance letter from Ross University School of Medicine on Dominica. She leave Aug 25,2016…..so in a 9 days! 
You can follow J’s travels on her blog!

http://jess2md.weebly.com

Now time for a farm update: 

Lil Darling had a bull calf named Rufio




Black Mamba had a bull calf named Hercules



Merida had a bull calf named Mad Hatter


Belle had a heifer calf named Tuppence






Sam, Kitty and Layla are still doing well.































I have a new little addition.  Meet Gryffindor! My little orange pumpkin tabby, born April 26,2015. He is about to turn 4 months old this August and is already 6.5 lbs. Hoping my little guy keeps filling out. I hope to take him down with me to St.Kitts if and when I get accepted. He would come down with me after my first semester down there because you have to stay in the dorms first semester and pets are not allowed. But after first semester I would get an apartment or a house with other classmates.




















SOoooo Right now I am signed up to take Biochemistry and Genetics this Fall Semester at my local Kansas University! I will try to keep everyone updated on what happens next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment