Friday, November 4, 2016

October 2016 Update

Okay so I received an email from the Ross admission department and guess what!

They are offering me an interview! I have it scheduled for next week and I'm pretty excited but also a little nervous. I'm still focusing hard on my classes i'm still in the progress of taking, which are Genetics and Biochemistry. I have to stay focused so I can pass these course so that if I get offered a seat in the DVM program I will be able to accept it. Things are happening really fast but my advice to anyone who is applying or going to apply to Ross, don't be afraid to call and check on your applications status. This is your dream and when you call to make sure you are doing everything you need to be, it shows your passion and your willingness to do what needs to be done to achieve your dream!

Surround yourself with a great support system! I'm blessed to have such wonderful friends, family and mentors who continue to support me. It's great to have such a support system but I'm also worried that if I'm not accepted this time, I will have let them down. I want to make them proud, but the only way to do that is to just keep on forging ahead.

Onward and upward, my friends!!

Promise to keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment